URBAN are proud to announce that we are one of only a handful of letting agents recognised as official suppliers by the National Landlords Association.
Its not something you can just pay for! We went through a rigorous application process which saw the top brass from the NLA exploring every nook and cranny of the URBAN procedure, before we got our rubber stamp - a tick in the box from them really does mean they believe we're a letting agent worth our salt!
So, are the NLA a big deal then?
If you haven't already heard of the NLA, here's a few facts:
- The NLA are the largest landlords association in the UK, with 77,000 members.
- Membership provides landlords with access to up-to-date information on legislation and landlord news
- The NLA are regularly involved in consultation to the government on policy change, paving the way for a better future for landlords
- They set the standard for tenancy documentation and procedure
- They're constantly on the lookout for quality products to recommend to their members
- Membership even encourages better quality tenants to let your properties - they know they can trust an NLA landlord!
Let my property online from
£99 inc VAT
FREE Instant Online Valuation