Going through a deposit dispute process is never a fun time, least of all when it culminates in your tenant mugging you for your wallet!
The survey plans to examine whether restrictions imposed by landlord and management companies within covenants are:
- What the difficulties are in receiving and processing information
- If there are any issues with costs
- And whether HM Land Registry should cancel all restrictions until they are required by Statute.
- Whether restrictions offer tenants/landlords advantages/disadvantages
- What HM Land registry could change to improve the process
In support of government policy to make conveyancing simpler, faster and cheaper HM Land Registry is reviewing its policy on landlord/management company restrictions in relation to leaseholds.Mike Westcott Rudd, acting general counsel & deputy chief land registrar at HM Land Registry
Let my property online from
£99 inc VAT
FREE Instant Online Valuation