It's divided opinion across the country, some landlords love it, others hate it - but Universal Credit always creates a healthy debate.
Join the discussion and share your opinion on this touchy topic, whilst experts provide information on:
- How Universal Credit works
- Whether rent can still be paid directly to a landlord
- Whether you can specify UC accepted on an advert
- Issues for your tenants
- Amount of UC tenants can receive and which benefits are covered
- How to protect yourself from rent arrears
Listen back here:
You can find a full list of upcoming webinars, and details of how to register here: https://www.urban.co.uk/landlord-university/questi...
For more pressing enquiries, one-on-one help is available via the Advice Line team at the National Landlords Association, which is free for all members.
For membership contact the NLA at 020 7840 8900.
Let my property online from
£99 inc VAT
FREE Instant Online Valuation